Wednesday, May 3, 2017

ZENadu Pendant at Clay Camp!

Long Zenadu Pendant 
I just wanted to let you know that if you are taking the ZENADU Pendant class from me at Clay Camp in the great NorthWest of America, put on by the NWPCG you will also learn how to make this happen there small Pendant with the same technique.
So make the Zenadu Pendant and you can do this Pendant also.
Classes are still open, come for one, come for all of them, or come for a day or two, or the whole damn time. You will not regret it.
www.NWPCG.org
Clay for my classes is being donated by me and my on line store www.clayfactory.net

Short Zenadu Pendant





No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you stopped by. Please leave your words of wisdom. I look forward to them and I so enjoy reading them all.
Live to love, Love to create, and create to connect.
Marie

www.mariesegal.com
www.clayfactory.net