Saturday, April 22, 2017

Northwest Polymer clay Guild Clay Camp in May

Happy Earth day!
Have a great weekend!

This is one of the classes I will be teaching at clay camp in Gold Bar, Washington, in the middle of May.
It is at Camp Huston, a beautiful Place in a northwest forest of green trees, rocks, and a gorgeous mountain, will watch over us at all our meals. It is one of the most relaxing and truly beautiful places I have been in my life.
Hiking trails all over the place, a great group of people, good food, fun and games, laughter, and creative frenzy.
 Wicked Little Bowls is one of my half day classes.

 You can find  he info at http://www.nwpolymerclayguild.org/?page_id=1460

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you stopped by. Please leave your words of wisdom. I look forward to them and I so enjoy reading them all.
Live to love, Love to create, and create to connect.
Marie

www.mariesegal.com
www.clayfactory.net