Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Pearl at Beading Gem Blog

I have had the honor of being in one of Pearl's wonderful blog posts at Beading Gem with other artists, I was so honored.
Her blog is little jewels of beading and everything to do with beading and more. A veritable treasure trove of loveliness and a wealth of information.
Today though, I am featured for my Halloween Jewelry, no no, my

Artful Halloween Polymer Clay Jewelry by Marie Segal

or here if you like to cut and paste

http://www.beadinggem.com/2011/10/artful-halloween-polymer-clay-jewelry.html#more


WoooooooooooooWhooooooooooo!!
You know what Pearl?  I think you are wonderful. Thank you so very, very much from the bottom of my Halloween heart!!
You have made my whole October complete.

9 comments:

  1. Congrats, Marie -- so very well deserved! :)

    Your Halloween jewelry is wonderful.

    Hugs,
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is I who must thank you for being an inspiration! One of these days, I must try polymer clay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Birgit, it is one of my favorite holidays.
    Very nice of Pearl to do for me.


    How are things with you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the wonderful compliment Pearl.
    What a wonderful thing to say.
    My job is done here. LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Halloween polymer clay jewelry looks gorgeous, Marie! Love your creativity:)

    Have a great day!
    Hugs,
    Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I agree. Pearl is a wonderful person. And that Halloween Heart is so funny. Gotta love that green monster.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats, Marie...it's an honor well deserved! Love your Halloween heart! :)

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped by. Please leave your words of wisdom. I look forward to them and I so enjoy reading them all.
Live to love, Love to create, and create to connect.
Marie

www.mariesegal.com
www.clayfactory.net