Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Some new stuff

The post was titled Happy Monday, I missed that ;-D Madi has a cold and I am coming down with it I guess. I keep thinking to myself "boy is her resistance going to be good". Mine too?? I thought it was.
I have been working away though.
I am so glad that you liked Heart of America. Donna and I loved that you did.
I have another one
Heart of America 2 Salt of the Earth


I love this one too! The turquoise one is so wonderful but this one has more of a subtle beauty to it.

I also came up with this over the weekend.
There is much ado about the royal wedding  and I guess I have been bitten by the bug too.
I am also watch a series on TV called the "Game of Thrones" I am intrigued with it, so I guess this was brewing below the surface.

The Royal Wedding Marie


I named it Marie because it is the first and I really am in love with it and there was a queen named Marie.


I also have some Dead flowers ;-D
I really like these too and they were fun, I like fun.

Dead Flowers Brooch 2 Pretty peach



These are tie tack pins or brooches and they have a little crystal drop hanging from the filigree in the background.
Sweet little skulls peek out from the center of the rose.
I also made some more of the Small Steampunk hearts.
I love making these and they seems to be a favorite in my shop. It is funny how they all come out different every time.
I did 6 of these this weekend, but I only have 3 in the shop.
I had the hardest time getting them photographed though, the sun was hidden most of the time and the battery in my camera pooped out too. I don't know about you but I love my camera and not having it is scary. I have another battery but I put it in my camera and got the same error message, I did have a melt down for a minute, but I charged it all the way and it worked, thank you, thank you, thank you.

Steampunk Heart 9


I had a great weekend and I was supposed to be working on something else. I had a hard time trying to stay focused on what I was supposed to be doing.
I hope you all are having a great week

12 comments:

  1. It's funny how some items instantly attracts our attention. I fell in love with Royal Wedding Marie. It looks great, strong and gentle at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous! Of course I love the skull but for some reason Royal just pulled me in.
    Very nice!
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these but the Native American in stone this time is very nice!! I also love your royal heart Marie - oh and the one you created too!! LOL!! My camera is also one of my closest friends! Tell that cold you don't have time for it and to be gone!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so incredibly talented! i love everything you have shown here...especially the royal heart. wow. so impressive! when i grow up i want to be just like you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new work Marie! As always, so cool, so well done, so DESIRABLE! The royal wedding one is really neat!
    I am like you; I cannot function without my camera. I mean, hissy-fit, lay on the floor and cry, cannot function without it.
    I always knew I liked taking photos~~I just did not know it was a PART of me.... ;-)
    HAve a good one!

    XXOO~~
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. The new pieces are just gorgeous! I love the Royal Wedding Marie--such a royal color!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooo, I love your new work! That first heart with the turquoise is stunning!!

    Sorry you are coming down with a cold - I hope it passes quickly!!

    Much love and light to you! Silke

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have been busy!!!! Everything here is so stunning - great work!!! Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  9. I felt that way too, Sonja and each step that I made on that piece drew me in further and further.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do love the skulls and that little dew drop too!
    But the royal out does them all for me. Thanks Nicole!

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped by. Please leave your words of wisdom. I look forward to them and I so enjoy reading them all.
Live to love, Love to create, and create to connect.
Marie

www.mariesegal.com
www.clayfactory.net