Friday, April 29, 2011

Happy Birthday my friend!

I am posting this late because I just finished it last night, the pictures are not that great, but I won't have it shortly,  and I don't want my friend to see it before she gets it.

I will see her soon and I will give it to her for her birthday.
I love this piece and I think I am going to make more.

Very fun, but I have a lot to work out yet.
This friend will not mind that it is rough.

She will have the first one.
We like the same things and I am so glad to have her in my life.

Happy Birthday Dear one! I hope you like it.
If not give it back!! ;-D

5 comments:

  1. Marie, that's lovely...please let us know when you're planning on having more...would love one as a gift for my sis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "If not give it back". You are funny!! I think it is very cool I am sure your friend will love it so don't look for getting it back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is so awesome!!! lucky girl to get such a bday gift!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH...WOW Marie! I loooooooove these! ;-) Really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful gift for your friend! It's awesome and fun! Great work, Marie! Theresa

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped by. Please leave your words of wisdom. I look forward to them and I so enjoy reading them all.
Live to love, Love to create, and create to connect.
Marie

www.mariesegal.com
www.clayfactory.net